Haws Model 7500, 16-Gallon Portable Gravity Operated Eyewash
Haws portable Model 7500 is ideal for remote locations. Using gravity to supply a continuous flow of clean water to injured personnel for a full 15 minutes at .4gpm, this model is a reliable source for safety. Recognizing the 7500’s full patterned flushing feature, those working in remote areas can’t help but feel confident with this piece of emergency equipment day after day.
• Featuring a FDA approved high-density green polyethylene tank easily activated
by pulling the yellow activation arm down to the open position.
• Supplied with one bottle of bacteriostatic additive.
• Bacteriostatic additive allows for the storage of water for up to six months, making
for a more easily maintained piece of emergency equipment.
• A wide-fill opening with threaded cap permits easy inspection, cleaning and filling.
• Relocation is simple due to the easily mounted (bracket included) and light design
of this 16 gallon portable.
• Measurements: 22-1/2" high, 21-1/2" wide, 19-1/2" deep.